SpyLoaded Forum



Announcement: Report to us or create a story about the situation and events around you, and let us reveal it to the world. Reports are sent to [email protected]


Author Topic: N-POWER: NCE And SSCE Holders Should Count Themselves Out If They applied..  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

  • Forum Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 8857

N-POWER: NCE And SSCE Holders Should Count Themselves Out If They applied Under Some other categories.

We should all be aware that in this life, it is very good to be at alert all the time. It is always good to be on the safer side whenever one is about to do something. This is to avoid the situation whereby will fall victim at the end of the day.

So, being vigilant is key. Like it is commonly said, anything worth doing, worth doing well. So, don't be among the careless ones.
We should all be aware that the N-POWER program is not meant for only the graduates, it includes those who have not even attempted to go to school in their life.

This opportunity has been given to them too, and so it makes it harder for those that attended schools, because most of them don't know that they are already on the wrong side of the road.

What do I mean by this?

Remember that there were lots of categories under the online application for this year's N-POWER recruitment. So, the Federal Government has even went as far as even explaining how those that are not graduate can go about it. So, let me explain some things about both the graduate and non-graduate to you below;

Those that attended the tertiary or higher institutions e.g University or Polytechnic, and then got their discharge certificate, those are the ones to apply under the N-TEACH and N-HEALTH category.

So if you applied Under these two categories and you are yet to get a discharge certificate, just forget about been selected for the program because those categories are not for you.

Those that didn't go to school are the ones that are supposed to apply under the N-BUILDING and N-Creative categories. Those that went to school don't need to apply for this because it is very likely you don't get the job. Those ones are meant for the unskilled people.

Now for those that are National certificate in education, NCE and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, SSCE holders. Don't apply under the N-TEACH category, because they said only those who have discharge certificate are to go for that category, likewise the N-HEALTH.

Take away that mindset that you studied education while in school so you will be fit for the position. No, it doesn't work like that.

Some will be wondering why it is like that. That's just how it is my brother, my sister. So just go for the N-tech or N-Creative category.

For the SSCE holders also, know that the N-tech and N-HEALTH is not for you. It is still better if you go for the N-Agro, or N-Creative. Apart from these two categories, just count yourself out already.

Now available on



With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
"5 fish" Multiply By "5 fish" Is ?:



SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal